We are on the lookout for social and environmental projects!

Iberdrola México and Unboxed are partnering up to launch the invitation for 2022- 2023 Síkuli, a program for people with ideas that can positively impact communities or the environment.

The selected individuals will have a network of mentors and allies to help them create a prototype of the product or service, as well as devise a strategy and an action plan to start implementing their project. This will be done in digital sessions over a 10-month period.

In addition, Iberdrola México and Unboxed will help you with a 90% scholarship, while the remaining 10% of the registration fee must be covered by the selected participants.

What are the requirements?

  • Aged 25 or older.
  • Living in one of these states: San Luis Potosí, Puebla, Oaxaca, Nuevo León, Guanajuato, Mexico City, Querétaro, Baja California Norte, Coahuila, Durango, Tamaulipas, Sinaloa and Sonora.
  • Experience and relationship with the social or environmental issue you seek to address.
  • Send a video outlining your idea or project for social or environmental impact at an early stage.
    • Do not forget to include the following information in your video:
      • Where did your interest in developing this idea come from?
      • Which activities, projects or experiences have you participated in that brought this issue to light?
      • Why do you consider this an urgent and relevant issue to address?

What projects can you apply for?

  • Empowering indigenous women – Projects involving the training and development of women from indigenous communities, aimed at reducing the gender gap and impacting their economy.
  • Decarbonization and environment – Projects focused on combatting climate change and protecting biodiversity through the rational use of resources, technology and/or efficient energy consumption.
  • Equality and inclusion – Projects committed to training and professional development for vulnerable groups, to provide access to quality jobs and equal opportunities.

Important dates

  • Request for proposals: October 31 to November 25, 2022
  • Project evaluation: November 29 to December 9, 2022
  • Announcement of selected projects: December 12, 2022
  • Program start date: January 14, 2023

To find out more about the program, time and costs, download the information here.

Remember that you have until November 25, 2022, to submit your project.

Ir al inicio de la página